Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beloved mum

Emm...this morning I'm a bit emotional...sad. I told my mum I want to fast last night. Last year I couldn't complete my fasting because of medical reason. My mum always being herself...a very concern and caring mother. She woke up at 4 am today just to prepare me for my sahur. I don't ask her to do so. Actually I'm not surprise, because that what she always did. Her concerned is more than anything. It’s make me think, am I able to do the same to my mum when she's getting older....as the eldest son, my responsibilities towards my parents is very big. I promised myself to be a good son and fulfill my duty towards my parents. Thank you mum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good aa angah. may allah bless u and ur family:)

crvbola said...

tq rin....