Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm back

Burshwood Park- Swan River, Perth


Alhamdulilah, after almost a year with no updates, I will start blogging again. At this moment, I'm writing this post in different continent. I'm no longer in Malaysia but in the smallest and lowest-lying of the Earth's continents, that is Australia. I made another journey in my life. I choose Western Australia and residing in Perth for at least another 3 years. Unlike UK, Australia particularly Perth is different, as much as how contradic is their location, one in north hemisphere and Perth in south hemisphere. Perth is very hot at the moment and sometimes it reached more than 40 degrees. Well, thats why it is also known as one of the "Hot Summer Down Under" destination. The weather is hot and dry unlike Malaysia. It's no different as compared to Spain and Egypt during the peak summer.

No comments: