Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mother's day

Emmm..it had been a long time. So busy to update my blog. Actually I got a lot of thing to share but just bear with me.

Anyway….HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY to my mum and all mothers out there.
Last Sunday, my family and I were celebrating Mother’s day. I got my mum a present and we went to Chinese restaurant for dinner. Some of my friends argue about celebrating mother’s day. They said it should be everyday. Yea I agree with them but somehow I’m not a millionaire to give my mum present and treat her for dinner everyday. So, at least during mother’s day, I can buy her present and spend time together. So, I don’t see any problem with celebrating mother’s day. But just don’t take for granted, only entertain our mum on mother’s day. Even if we don’t stay at the same place, we should make an effort to come and visit them. Or at least call them as frequent as possible.

You were always there,
Even when it wasn’t easy…
You always understood,
Even when I
Found things hard to explain.
And you always had time for me,
Even when you didn’t have
Much time for yourself…
You’ve always let me know
How much you cared…
And I’ll always love you for it

(quote from the card send by my sis to my mum)

1 comment:

mizzwanda said...

nice post to read bout mther's day!..