Saturday, October 01, 2005

She is my mum


Everyday before I go to work I will kiss my mum hand and her cheek. Emm...a few days ago, when I kiss her cheek, I felt its no longer firm. I just realized it and while driving to work my brain actively thinking about her. Its make me sad suddenly. The fact is that she's ageing. She's getting older. Sometimes I really hope I can stop her from ageing, I want her maintained young and healthy. And I want her to be around forever and ever. But, when I think again and again, I know I have to accept the fact that all of us will die one day. As times goes by, we will getting older. Some are very luck can live for longer time and some people just leave this world at very young age, even a few hours after labour. I don't know, its kind of sad, when I look at my mum, she's the best mum in the world. I owed her everything, and I know I can not repay her. But the only thing I can do and what I’m doing right now is trying to be a good son. At least I can make her proud and happy of having me as a son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would have to say that ur mom must also be proud having you as a son =)

bak kata org lama "sejuk perut mak mengandung" mesti mak awak rsa camtu..ur r so lucky.. =)