Sunday, April 10, 2005

Time fly

Fuhhh..time fly so fast. I had been busy with work. The worst thing is that my computer "kong". I just collect them from the "hospital". Both computer and laptop course me RM350. Actually my laptop cost me that much, changed the hard disk. Well, it's time... because it almost 3 years old. According to the technician, 3 years is the common life span for the hard disk. After that, you need to replace it.
Anyway, sorry to my friend...because I didn't update my blog for quite sometimes. Bear with me….and I will disappear again next week. I will be away for a week starting 12-17 April. I will travel to KL for work and then Kota Bahru for Cuti Cuti Malaysia. It’s ashamed because there are a lot of places in Malaysia I have not been to. Well, my excuse is that while still young, we better travel far to other countries in other continent. When we are getting old, have no energy to travel far, then we can visit a short distance places in Malaysia itself..hehehe..

Talking about times, I remember that al ustaz did mention about this during the kenduri arwah that I attended last nite.

Ibn Abbas (ra) said:

The Prophet (salalahu alahi wa salam) was giving an exhortation or advice to a man, so he said to him

"Take benefit from five before five: your life before your death, your health before your illness, your spare time before you get busy, your youth before your old age and your wealth before your times of poverty."

2 comments:

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

jalan man jalan. kena cari masa untuk berjalan ni..heheh

mizzwanda said...

wah rajin jln2 sambil keja..gud 4 health oso..hehe..next story ya nanti pasai cuti2 m;sia hang hehe