Saturday, July 02, 2005

Busy-eventful-occupied

Assalamualikum friends…. Sorry for no updates for long time. At first I thought I will enjoy this 3 months semester break. Free myself from busy life dealing with lectures and students. But it’s totally out of picture. I hardly find times for myself, works seem endless. New semester begin soon but my notes have not ready yet. There is a lot of administrative works to deal with.

You may have heard the saying,

"If you climb to the top of the mountain but haven't enjoyed the journey, then it wasn't a successful climb."

Am I so busy climbing to achieve my goals that I was missing out on the views along the way? I guess I am. Maybe I should pause for a moment to reflect on my busyness; not only about what I am busy doing but also how I could be doing things differently – with less effort and stress, and with more ease and fun.
I hope after this, I’m moving forward, rather than away from, a more enriching and enjoyable life.

No comments: