Sunday, March 06, 2005

Mengkarung

Last week, when I want to check letter in the mailbox, I was surprised with a welcome greet of a green creature! Uhhh..it’s a species of lizard which we call “Mengkarung” here. So, I rushed back to take my camera and take a few shoots. We had no chemistry, I even feel scared to get close to it. People always said that it could cause the hair loss if this creature jumps off to your hair. It is also believe that this creature also can cause blindness if it urine splash into your eyes. Maybe because of this believe since kid, its makes me not friendly to it..hehhehh…



Anyway, if anyone know the scientific name of this creature, let me know…its not iguana..right?

1 comment:

ammar said...

i have one of this mengkarung that have 2 tails... thinking to sell...