Saturday, March 12, 2005

Temporary

After quite sometimes my blog was facing error with the photos, its only today I had spare time to reorganise my blog. Nothing is permanent. It's the same thing with the fotopage. Out of sudden, I faced some problem with the photo, which I don't expect to happen. I had to upload my photos to the new host. I hope I wouldn’t encounter any problem after this or at least not so soon.

When you relate this with life, we are here also on the temporary basis. The present life is our training ground. The present life is a trial in preparation for the next realm of existence. Hereafter is our destination.

And they say: “What is there but our life in this world? We shall die and we live, and nothing but Time can destroy us.” But of that they have no knowledge: they merely conjecture: And when Our Clear Signs are rehearsed to them, their argument is nothing but this: they say, “Bring (back) our forefathers, if what ye say is true!”
(Qur'an 45 : 24-25)

No comments: