Monday, January 17, 2005

Bereavement

It’s raining again…early Sunday morning. After subuh, I just chat with some friends. Around 8.15 am, I received a phone call from my close friend. He informed me about his dad, passed away at 8 am. Innalilah….!!!!! He was attacked by stroke for the second time and what worst is he got hemorrhaged in his brain.

I didn’t know what to say to him, and he just refused to talk further. So, what can I think of is saying condolence to him and asked him to be patience. From ALLAH we come and to him we return….

I know him since we were in secondary school and we also went to same university abroad. It just when he got married last year, we don’t really go out anymore. He’s busy with his family life which I envy most …..But sure we do still keep in touch.

The last time I met his dad about a year ago, during his wedding. His condition is considered ok after the first attack even he was paralyzed half of his body.


Emm…Its reminds me of what people said, “life is InsyaAllah and dead is definite”. So, we pray that he will be placed among the believers!

-AL FATIHAH -

No comments: