Friday, January 14, 2005

Sleeping beauty?

It was raining cats and dogs this morning. Yeyeye.. that means I don't have to supervise the students. No way to do the practical on the field at this weather. Lazy me aaa.....but the students like it very much coz they can crawl back to bed. I don't know why it is so good to be on bed, under the blanket when it is morning rain. Just makes you lazy like a full python.

Talking about sleep, I used the sleep like baby, all 9 hours long…..heheheh. So usually I go to bed early. But it is no longer my routine. I try to reduce to 6-7 hours, its quality not quantity matters. Try to act like normal adult.hehehe! But it just my habit, I didn't stay up at night when I was in university. I'm a morning person, wake up early and start my day early. For me it’s the same thing or much better as compared if stay up at night and couldn't attend the lecture in the morning.

I had read that “sleep is a physiological state characterised by the loss of consciousness and a very marked slowing of the various functions of the mind and body”. When u sleep, you will experience 3 phases of sleep; falling to sleep, deep sleep and dreaming. The most productive sleep is during the deep sleep cycle. These 3 phases is repeated every 8 hours. So sleep for just about 3 hours has better restorative benefits

3 comments:

mizzwanda said...

wah wah..hujan nyer rupanya..suka ah tu cikgu tak payah turun padang ehhehe

crvbola said...

Heheheh, see its raining...hav 6th sense here..tq for d comment <*wink>

crvbola said...

Heheheh, see its raining...hav 6th sense here..tq for d comment <*wink>