Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Manner

National campaign to promote courtesy and good values…wow a pretty hot issue right now. Well, I’m the number one supporter to this campaign coz it’s a good idea indeed. Not to say other people, but me myself sometimes forget how to be civilized towards my same species that so call homo sapiens. Imagine when people serve you with sincere smile and get atrocious face in return…or when they greet you a very good morning and you just let them talked to unresponsive statue… ergghh…..I regret it all…

Personally I think all of us should work hand in hand to re- imposed the courtesy and good values in each of individuals…which seem tarnishing from time too time. I always remind my students as well to be proud of being polite and civilized people on earth…so at the same times the reminder goes to me as well. We don’t want that the new generations to perpetuate these rude, obnoxious and vile manners and, if left unchecked, will soon be the new norm.

In fact, as Muslim we should realized that Islamic teachings required us to observe the manners (adab) of Islam such as courtesy, politeness, friendliness, helpfulness and the likes when we carry out our day to day life. Something to ponder!!!

2 comments:

mizzwanda said...

heh i also agree with cikgu !

crvbola said...

hehe...wanda