Monday, January 10, 2005

Can I call myself a blogger?

Assalamualikum....jus feel wan to have a blog. Maybe to cure my boredom.....as what had been said "the cure of boredom is curiosity". Umm...so let me explore..... what is d beauty of having one. I guess it kind of one having something to turn to if u have nothing to do. So u can write and share with anonymous whatever u feel to write. Thats what i think so far..let u know if i can think of something else!

Uhh...better stop here. 10.47 pm..time to sleep >>>>>"sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite"...."Eat hearty, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you"....."Sleep tight and wake bright"....ok, dun forget to wash ur feet and say the prayer before u sleep. Eeerrr..check the steps below...it might be good for u. It did work for me...seldom have a nightmare.


=read the last three Surahs of the Qu’ran (Qul-Huwallah, Qul-A’udhu Bi Rabbil Falaq, Qul-A’udhu Bi Rabbin Nas) then blow on both hands and wipe the hands all over the body (starting from the face and front of the body). This should be done thrice. (Bukhari)
=Ayatul Kusri should also be read. (Bukhari)

=Then Recite:
Allâhumma bismika amütu wa ahya.

O Allah, with Your name I die and live. (Bukhari)










No comments: