Monday, February 21, 2005

Chicken

Emm..just now I had a clashed of interest with my sis. We had a friendly argument about how to fry the chicken. She’s very lazy (hehehe…pssttt not that lazy because every time she’s on semester break, she did all the housework. I will only miss her when she’s back to uni…what a cruel brother!!!), and just to cut short, she just want to marinate chickens with ready-made spice powder. But I don’t like it, I prefer the traditional way of doing it. So, I offered to prepare the ingredient.

Its very simple actually; red onion, garlic, ginger, black pepper and white paper. Pound all of those. Then marinate the small-cut pieces of chicken with the ingredient. Don't forget to add the turmeric powder (to make it golden yellow when you fry it). Left it a side for marinating process. About half an hour it is ready to fry….wallaaa!!!!

Blurpppp…..so full and enjoyed my dinner with fried chickens…

No comments: