Saturday, February 19, 2005

COW

I still remember, that day, my sister and I went for lunch together. She was talking about her research on women issues. And in the middle of conversation, she asked me if i ever heard the term, COW. I said yeah...cow is the animal with four compartment stomach...hehehhe. I still remember the animal biology subjects that I had learn many years ago. My sis laughed out of her heart...she said it got nothing to do with that animal. But for second thought she said...it is related, if you read between the lines. Cow is the term used among the western people towards their female enemy. Its not a good word to be used anyway.

Well, my sister explain to me, COW actually is the abbreviation, which stand for Cunning Other Women. It is the term used for the women who are trying to seduce other women's husband. According to my sister, there are many cases happened nowadays which involved "COW". So, women out there, don't be one of the "COW" geng....hehehhe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about MOO? Can we define it as an abbreviation of "Man Of Oafishnes"? Hehehe...kalau salah grammar pon takpa, blasah je....asal bley balas balik.That MOO really suits COW!

crvbola said...

Hahahaha...woitt...have no intention to sound like male chauvinist....i just wrote my conversation wif my sis aaa..no heart feeling aa V. Yea...thats a good one..."MOO" man of Oafishness... heheheh...